Washington State Women's Soccer Association

My my My my

When a Player in good standing (player identification card is current and not suspended) is injured during a WSWSA league game, the Player must take the following steps for filing an insurance claim:

  • The player must first contact the Cascadia Adult Soccer Association and be prepared to give the following information: name, address, telephone number, player identification card number, team name, league name (i.e.: WSWSA), date of injury, type of injury, and field location.
  • The Cascadia Adult Soccer Association will verify that the player is currently registered and in good standing. 
  • The Cascadia Adult Soccer Association will then send the injured player a claim form to be completed by the Player and returned to the Cascadia Adult Soccer Association.
  • The Cascadia Adult Soccer Association verifies this additional information and the claim is forwarded to the insurance company.

At this point the insurance company will be in direct contact with the Player and the process can take some time.

Please note that this insurance is secondary insurance; the Player must file a claim through her primary insurance carrier first.

When there is an injury during a match, please ensure that the Referee indicates the injury on the game sheet, and make sure the Player or the Team Manager gets a copy of the game sheet.